After a long, hot summer, the days are finally getting shorter and the air is getting cooler – and that can only mean one thing: time to go back to reality! There are so many fun things that you can only do during the summer, like pull an all-nighter (no homework involved) or take an impromptu family vacation (camping anyone?).
Here at Johnny Rockets, we love to live life to the fullest. So, with the final few weeks of summer upon us, let’s SHAKE things up with this end-of-summer bucket list:
- Watch the sunrise on the beach
- Go to a drive-in movie
- Invent a new favorite snack
- Have a photo shoot in a mall photo booth
- Overcome one of your fears
- Run (or walk) a 5k
- Dance in the rain (but only if there’s no thunder or lightning!)
- Go jet skiing or parasailing
- Spend the entire day in the pool
- Go on a family picnic
- Take a road trip
- Read a book – and summer reading for school doesn’t count!
- Have a lemonade stand
- Go camping (even if it’s just in your backyard)
- Learn how to play an instrument – or at least try
- Have a prank war with your best friends
- Enjoy a delicious family dinner at Johnny Rockets.